CBSC Proudly Supports:
The Cardiff Blues Benevolent Trust
Since the 2014/15 season we have supported the #StayStrongForOws campaign, firstly through the Welsh Rugby Charitable Trust and subsequently via The Cardiff Blues Benevolent Trust.
For every CBSC membership this year we will again be donating £1 to the trust for the #StayStrongForOws campaign. We'll also be asking for your support to join in Guess the Score competitions on our bus trips - please give generously!
During the 2018/19 season we raised over £1100 for the Cardiff Blues Benevolent Trust. During this season we also linked up with Oddgods and Tom James to raise £46 for Mind Merthyr & The Valleys. We are hoping to raise even more money for this charity during the coming season.
Over the past few seasons we have also raised money for other charities:
- During the 2012/13 and 2013/14 seasons we raised over £13000 for Ty Hafan. Thank you for your amazing generosity.
- During the 2012/13 season we helped raise £1300 for the Huggard Centre and £80 for the Find April Appeal.
- During the 2013/14 season we helped raise £412 for Velindre Hospital and £100 for the Huggard Centre in memory of Linda O'Donovan.
- During 2014/15 season we raised over £3,300 for the #StayStrongForOws campaign
- During the 2015/16 season we raised over £3000 for the #StayStrongForOws campaign
- During the 2016/17 season we raised over £800 for the #StayStongForOws campaign
- During the 2017/18 season we raised nearly £1000 for the Cardiff Blues Benevolent Trust
Since CBSC was established we have raised over £35,000 for charity and we couldn't have done it without your amazing generosity! Thank you!!!